Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In a Funk

I've been in such a funk this week. This is the third day in a row I've worn sweats or lounge pants. And I NEVER do that. I've felt like utter crap. Stomach and head aches, no energy, sleepy all the time. Just ugh. I'm going to try to find the energy to put my Halloween outfit together. I gave up on the Joan Jett idea. It was a good one though if I do say so.
Oh! And I haven't done the 4th week of 30 Days to Live! I skipped church Sunday because I was in bed most of the day Saturday with migraines. It hasn't been a good week for me!
Here's something to brighten my day though. Link up with Leigh Ashley!


{one} have you ever seen a ghost?
Nope.


{two} when was the last time you dressed up for Halloween?
last year. =)

{three} what’s your favorite candy?
Reese's!! But I'll eat just about any kind of chocolate. Oh! And candy corn!!


{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?
I wanted to be princesses every year.


{five} did you carve pumpkins this year?
Yep! We do every year.


{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?
Halloween of course. But I like The Birds, The Exorcist and the Shining. Love the classics.


{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?
Corn mazes for sure.


{eight} are you superstitious?
Not really.


{nine} have you ever owned a black cat?
No but I would love to!

{ten} what are you plans for this coming Halloween?
We are going to Tannehill for some trick or treating, football watching, snacking and socializing. I might go to Sloss (considered to be one of the most haunted places in America) too but I can't decide.
Love and midol,
Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. love the same movies. Although I think I have yet to watch The Exorcist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First stop by and your blog name grabbed my attention, "Southern Charm." Love it! I'm a Southern Belle myself and very proud of it. Just nothing like the South. :o) Enjoyed stopping by, always fun to make a new friend in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i'm not trying to be a copy cat, but i started following the wee bit of me wednsdays and the fill in the blank friday blogs LOL i just feel like i dont have much to blog about most of the time, so this gives me something random to do!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover