Saturday, October 9, 2010

In need of caffeine.

Morning all. Another week, another weekend. I'm not very peppy this morning. I woke up way to early for a Saturday. I see myself going back to sleep veeeery shortly.
BUT I will stay awake for Fill In the Blanks Friday! Play along with Lauren.
How cute is this picture?:


1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is hit the ladies room, then check facebook.

2. Today I wish I was shopping. But we're trying to save money for Christmas.


3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go to Forever 21 and buy some fall stuff.


4. Tomorrow I will be getting up early to go to the 8:30 service at church and later seeing Let Me In with Chris. Date night!


5. Two things that don't go together are dancing and me.

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is tabloids. I get at least one a week.


7. The last time I tried something new was was Thursday night when Don Don got me to try pimento cheese with jalapenos. YUM. I was dreaming last night about pimento cheese. How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover