Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The little piggy went WEEE!!

Happy Wednesday! I have nothing really important to say today so here's A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday! Link up with Leigh Ashley.



{one} grilled or fried?
Give me the fried junk!


{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?
Since we currently live with my parents, I'd build us a new place to live.


{three} what is your favorite time of day?
On Saturdays, the morning. On weekdays, the evening right after I get off work.


{four} what’s your favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Sooo sweet.


{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?
Ha! No! I always stop myself.


{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
HOUSE!!! I think he's the greatest character on TV.


{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?
Cheese, cheese and more cheese. And maybe some sausage.


{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
Light. Very light. And it sucks.


{nine} what is your favorite board game?
Cranium! Its so much fun!


{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?
I've heard Lindsay Lohan, Alexis Blidel, Mischa Barton, Jodie Foster and Alice in Wonderland (?).

1 comment:

  1. I'm a super cheesy cheese pizza lover too & I have to say that I totally thought you looked a lot like a young Jodi Foster when I first saw your picuture. That's actually a good thing too, she's pretty & talented :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover