Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rain, rain go away...

Howdy. I hope everyone is having a good Sunday. It's not really raining. I'm just not in the greatest of moods today despite it being Sunday. I woke up to a tractor cutting the field (in the pictures from two weeks ago) for hay. I'm more upset about this than I should be. Chris and I finally watched the new Alice in Wonderland after church. I fell in love with all her cute little (or giant) dresses. And the music...swoon. Love that Danny Elfman. But STILL in a sore mood. Not even chili for lunch lifted my spirits. And I LOVE chili! Chris and I are about to get dinner at Applebee's and go rent The Rocky Horror Picture Show. He's never seen it. Maybe this will put me in a better mood for the new week.
Anywho, here's pics of the things I came home with from Trade Day:
I had to ask my grandmother what this was. It's a lipstick holder!

Love and comfort foods,

Alyssa

PS. The 3rd One Month to Live post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover