Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wee Bit of a Wonderful Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Has anyone else been watching the coverage of the Chilaen miners being rescued one by one? GUT-wrenching. Flip on the news! I'm sure it's still on!





{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
Nope! But I'd love to try!


{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
"Alyssa, I'm out of the shower". Kaylen wakes me up. haha.


{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
Both. Duh.


{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
I cut out pictures from tabloids of clothes and makeup I like and paste them in a notebook.


{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
I think I look more like dad. I KNOW I act more like him.


{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
YES. Always have.


{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I think I'd be aqua.



{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
Chandler is so funny!! He's my fave. Joey's is my husband's favorite.


{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
Piano.


{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
The first time I tried to make mashed potatoes, I used too much milk. It was more like potato soup. But he ate it anyway!

2 comments:

  1. You are silly. ;)

    And Chandler all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me, dear! I'm trying to organize something similar to the Delightful Dozen. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover