Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why can't it be Friday?...

...Because then we'd have to skip Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!
I left work half way through the day with my head dealing me fits. The light and sound was bothering me. A little dizziness. So I came home after lunch and took meds and passed out of 3 hours. I feel better but my head is still a little swimmy. Is that even a word? I hope I can sleep tonight!
Link up with Leigh Ashley!



{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
For some reason I want to say I have.


{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
History. I ♥ history.


{three} who’s your favorite villain?
Hannibal Lecter. One of my fave movie characters ever.

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
Never played a real one. But with my luck I probably never will.

{five} what is your favorite Disney movie?
That's a loaded question. Aladdin and the Lion King were my faves as a kid. But I'm a sucker for Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast.

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
Treat others as you want them to treat you.


{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
Right now, "Livin on a Prayer".
"We gotta hold on to what we got.
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not.
We got each other and that's a lot for us.
We'll give it a shot."



{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
Organized. I hate a messy desk. A clutter working space leads to a cluttered mind. I just made that up.


{nine} have you ever had surgery?
A couple of minor ones as a baby.


{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
A tiger. Ever since Aladdin I've wanted one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover