Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back to Wee Bit Wednesdays!



{one} what time do you normally wake up?
About 6:30...or whenever Kaylen gets out of the shower.

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
Believe it or not, I've done solo karaoke. If I did, it might be a Reba song.

{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Blue.

{four} what color best matches your personality?
Blue! It can vary from bright and cheerful to dark and sad.

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
Fried chicken! I've tried to fry things and failed.

{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
Two. House and dad's truck.

{seven} do you give your pets birthday/Christmas gifts?
Heehee. Yes. They've only had one birthday but I'm already thinking about what to get them for Christmas.

{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
Usually no. But mashed potatoes can be mixed with just about anything.

{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
I would hire a hairstylist to do my hair everyday. I HATE drying my hair and I can't really do anything with it.

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
Window for sure. Flying makes me really nervous but I love to look out after we're way up high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover