Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill It




1. Black Friday is great if you don't mind being up all night putting up with crazy crowds. Not for me.

2. Christmas shopping this year has been very easy. I've done everything online.

3. Holiday shopping is fun for the most part.

4. This year my Christmas list will include Eclipse on DVD, the Clinique makeup brush set, a gift card to VS and some little random stuff.

5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? bargain hunter all the way.

6. The best and worst things about shopping is getting things for people I love and thinking about how happy it would make them. The worst is def. the hit my checking account takes.

7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? This year I've done everything online. I've never done that before. When shopping for myself I HAVE to do it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover