Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ghost Hunters in Birmingham!


Tonight I'm so excited because Sloss Furnace here in Birmingham is going to be featured on Ghost Hunters on the SyFy channel! I've been watching the show for the past few years and love it. Me, my dad and my sister watch it together. And every time we watch it we say "man, they need to come to Sloss". Sloss Furnace was an iron factory for over 90 years and was shut down in the early 1970's. From the stories dozens of men died at the facility over the years. It's known as one of the most haunted places in the U.S. Seeing it from the interstate going through the city looks so creepy. It appears to be stuck in time. I went to a Disturbed concert there a couple of years ago and it was amazing. The lead singer called out the spirits of the dead. It was the perfect backdrop for that band. I'm so freakin' stoked that TAPS is coming to B'ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover