Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Give Thanks

Things I'm thankful for:
1. The greatest family that's there for me every step of the way.
2. Forever faithful friends. They may be hundreds of miles away but I never question their friendship.
3. Good health. We've been very fortunate to have a life (mostly) free from serious health problems.
4. A job with caring bosses. I won't get rich doing it but it's more than what some people have today.
5. My two cats. They always make me smile.
6. Everything I have that I don't need (a closet full of clothes, a pantry full of junk food, a drawer full of books).
7. Being born in America and for the men who sacrificed everything to protect it.
8. "Hope for a future".


"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever."
Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover