Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Have Friends!

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. It's been maybe a week or so. Haha. I've hit a rough patch in life. I feel like someone hit the "pause" button on me. And here I am stuck in limbo. I'm sad and scared. But I'm not alone.
I have the greatest friends and family. Friends that will call me from thousands of miles away and would catch the next plane if I asked them to. Friends that know that sometimes they're just aren't any words to say and a hug will suffice. Friends that let me know they're hurting with me. Friends that just sit, listen and nod at the appropriate times when I'm ready to sob. And friends that always seem to have a tissue on hand.
It's so reassuring to know that even if I crumble I have people that love me who can put the pieces back together.

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover