Sunday, November 21, 2010

Taylor Swift


I would like to know why lied to this girl and told her she could sing. Now I can give credit where credit is due. She's a beautiful girl and her songs are catchy. By all means, keep writing songs...but let someone else sing them. She sounded awful tonight on the AMA's and the performance at the CMA's was no better. She looks down right shocked EVERY SINGLE TIME she wins another award. I know why. I'd be shocked too if I kept winning music awards with no singing ability. Taylor, go be a model or something. Just any job where you don't have to open your mouth.

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover