Friday, November 5, 2010

Webcam Love

Hello friends! I got a great surprise Thursday night! I was piddling around in the living room and my mom was in the kitchen doing her thing. She had my sister's laptop and hollered "Alyssa, come look at her computer! It's doing something funny!" So I go in to take a look and when I see the screen I see a picture of my best friend, Jamie. Then the picture moves!! My mom had set up a surprise skype session for me! I screamed and of course I cried. It was the first time I've "seen" her since February. Apparently they'd planned it during the day knowing that I needed a pick-me-up. And it was! I miss you so much, Jamie!!


Last night was Round 1 in the playoffs. The mighty fightin' Golden Gophers beat the Paul Bryant Stampede in 40 degree weather! That's a dang blizzard in Alabama! So I dressed for an arctic expedition and still froze my peach fuzz but had a great time. Aunt Terri brought two canisters of hot chocolate and it was GONE by the 4th quarter.


Today me and the fam (minus Chris who's coming down with something nasty) are going to Christmas Village in Birmingham. Booths upon booths upon booths of Christmas crafts to buy and things to be eaten. Music to this girl's ears.



Time for Fill in the Blanks! HAIR edition!





1. My last haircut was in May. A long time ago. I'm in need of a trim.

2. My most daring hair moment was when I sprayed it pink in 10th grade.

4Ive always dreamed of having really thick long healthy hair. And preferably fire engine red

5. My go-to hair do is flat-ironed and down. I can't do ANYTHING with hair.

6. My biggest hair disaster was I guess last July. I tried side swept bangs and they ended up just hanging on the side of my head. Yuck.

7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is extensions.

8. My best hair day was the night of last years Marine Corps Ball. Jamie did it!

9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was in first grade when I cut it basically like a boys.

10. My hair is its natural color! A reddish brown and not very thick. And naturally wavy. =)

3 comments:

  1. Hello lovely gal! Your hair is gorgeous.

    And you are in my thoughts and prayers, doll. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got great hair Alyssa!! Loved that pic of you going to the Marine Corps Ball..so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like ur blog and follow hope u like my blog and follow

    http://marshata.blogspot.com/
    http://marshata.blogspot.com/
    http://marshata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover