Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Unveiling.

Welp! Here it is! I decided I needed a slightly drastic change. And this to me is slightly drastic! So far I've been told I look like Kristen Stewart, Katy Perry, Audrey Hepburn and Cleopatra. Haha. Quite a collection. I can't wait til they grow out about 3/4 of an inch so I can wear them straight across or sweep them to the side.
I hope everyone is having a great Christmas season. Today was the annual Hueytown parade. I hadn't been to one in three years, so this was fun for me. I heart parades.
Love and change,
Alyssa

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover