Monday, January 10, 2011

Ankle Breakers

I thought of a New Years Resolution I should have made...ya know...if I made any. All I wear is flats. I live in them. Partly because they're so comfortable and partly because I'm hopelessly clumsy. I also have a weird thing about guys being a lot taller than their girls. I'm only 5'3 but Chris is only about 5'9. When I wear heels I can't stand how tall it makes me next to him. I have about ten pairs of nothing but flats. I have a few heels but it's been so long since I wore them they're kind of out of date. My pair of black suede Steve Maddens are my faves. I only bought them because they were on sale and they've been through a lot. It might be time to replace them. One thing I should do would be to replace them with equally awesome heels. Like these:


Steve MaddenSteve Madden

Steve Madden



Aldo


I don't know if I can handle all the height.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover