Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 17

I've missed about 5 or 6 days on my challenge but it doesn't say "30 consecutive day photo challenge" so whatev.
Day 17:
Something (or someone) that has had a huge impact on your life recently.

This guy again. I recently had an epiphany. I've been married 3 years and I realized the difference between being "in love" and loving someone. It's easy to say "I'm in love with him/her". That ooey gooey feeling. Flowers and roses and rainbows. Yada yada. Really loving someone is different. It's saying "I love you so much I'm willing to work through all the bad to get to the better. I love you unconditionally and there's nothing you could do to make me love you any less."

That's it.

2 comments:

  1. I've never read truer words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. What a beautiful post. Thank you for making my day :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover