Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4: My Night. Easy Enough

My night was basically this...

Followed by this....

Ha! I sucked it up and went to the gym for the first time since about June with Kaylen. We did the treadmill for 30 minutes and then I asked a co-worker who was there (and who has big guns) to show me how to use some of the machines. How embarrassing.
I planned on being a little more personal and taking a picture of my brand new bed to show you since that's where I've been since the gym. But I couldn't figure out how to get a picture from my phone to the internet. Again. Embarrassing.

So....I'm being trained for a new position at work. =) I forget what my title will technically be...but it sounds cool. I'll order and reorder products for the website (ewam.com). Today was my first day learning about it. I got to sit with the big boss for 2 and a half hours and look at jewelry to buy. Boxes upon boxes of spring necklaces and bracelets. Shopping?! At work?! Yes, please!


1 comment:

  1. I think I need to move & get a job with your company! lol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover