Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9 in the Snow!

Today has been a very relaxing day in. We were told Friday that if it snowed and iced like it was supposed to, to assume we would be closed at work tomorrow. Well low and behold it finally arrived. My mom found a ton of old VHS videos and we've been watching them for the better part of three hours. We went back to the days where me and Kaylen did karate (black belt thank you very much.) We've seen church get togethers and skits and seen some sweet old friends that have since passed away. My favorite so far has been when Marissa and I rode the Sky Coaster in Gulf Shores when we were 14. I screamed all the way up and back down again.
So I guess tomorrow will just be a bunch of laying around and if it snows through the night we'll get out and play in it. We have to take every opportunity since we don't get a whole lot down here. One to photo challenge:
Day 9:
A picture of the person that has gotten you through the most.
I couldn't pick just one. I picked several for different reasons. They've all gotten me through SOME difficult point in my life and I love them for it.

Marissa

My mom, dad and sister.


David and Tracie.

My husband.

Jamie.

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover