Monday, January 31, 2011

Forget about it.

Day 21.
A picture of something you with you could forget.
I had to think about this one for a while. What do I wish I could just erase from my life? Would it be deployments? No, because I want to remember that forever so I can remember how great it felt when he came home. Would it be a particular person who betrayed me? No, because then I'd have to forget all the fun times we had with him and what a great friend he was.
I choose nothing. A. Everything, good or bad, builds you into who you are. B. If it's some of the things I wish I could forget most, it's nothing I'd blog about. And C. Why in the world would anyone have a picture of those things?
I'm having a real blah day. Wearing sweats. That's never good. Maybe it's a case of the Mondays. Tonight is Speedy's (the best taco place in town) and some movies with Chris. Maybe my week will start getting better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover