Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A letter.

Day 19:
A picture and a letter.


"How do I love thee let me count the ways. You know that our love is a one of a kind. I find it hard to believe that I was lucky enough to find the one I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with at such a young age. I wish I could be home to pamper you and to treat you the way my princess should be on Valentines Day. Without you my life has no meaning or purpose. I am put on this earth to love you the way you deserve to be loved. You're my one and only my everything. I love you honey. -Your husband."
-From Iraq, Valentines Day 07

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. tear jerker. i really love that picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. tear jerker. and this is one of my all time favorite pictures of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with the tear jerker comment. What a beautiful letter :) (I love this picture too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...my heart is all mushy now :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover