Monday, January 10, 2011

"Mama? Are all white girls that crazy?"

Hee Hee. That's one of my favorite quotes from Remember the Titans.

Day 10 of the Photo Challenge is a little difficult for me. It's "a picture of the person you do the craziest things with". I've never drove drunk, done drugs, gotten arrested, snuck out of the house... It had me wondering what in this case is the definition of "crazy"?
Whatever the definition this group popped into my mind first. We had so many fun times! Some more than a little crazy. They became our family in our time in the Marine Corps. Life at Lejeune just was not the same after they moved on and I miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover