Sunday, January 16, 2011

Planes, TRAINS and Automobiles

Day 15 of the photo challenge:
Something I want to do before I die.
I want to go on a long, luxury train ride like this:

Preferably somewhere like this. I've only been on a train once and that was in kindergarten and it sure wasn't luxurious. I want to travel but I don't particularly like to fly so this is perfect! I could just see myself eating breakfast while traveling 100 mph through the Rockies with him beside me.
Tonight is the Golden Globes and I'm so excited! I love award season! Tomorrow will undoubtedly bring a Globes fashion post! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover