Sunday, January 23, 2011

RIP

I've missed a few days. It's been a little chaotic. Things are picking up for me at work getting transitioned into my new position. Then Thursday we got some (extremely) bad news. One of the guys that work in the warehouse died that morning. He was 16 years old. Third teenager from our little town to die in the past few months. His family goes to my church and I'm sitting here debating whether or not to go this morning. I know it's going to be really sad. Ugh. The visitation tonight and the funeral tomorrow are going to be in the gym of the church. I assume because any sanctuary in town won't be big enough. It's always like that when it's a kid. Especially one that was as obviously well-liked as Justin was.

It's really hard to try and NOT ask God "why?' It's hard to not ask what His plan is in this. Someone that knew him well posted in their facebook that Justin is probably watching and saying "Why is everyone crying?? I'm home!" That's the only thing that we have. We don't know what he going through here on earth but he's with God now and he's doing better than any of us.
RIP, Kid.

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover