Thursday, January 6, 2011

Two Birds. One Stone.

Tonight I finally watched Inception. I've been saying FOREVER that I want to see it. It stars my first husband (Leonardo Dicaprio) and Marion Cotillard (LOVE her). It has a great supporting cast and story line, not to mention graphics. I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and give you my new girl crush and Day 5 of my photo challenge.
Girl Crush
AND
Photo Challenge Day 5:
A person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Marion Cotillard (No surprise there.)
I think she's kind of underrated as a beauty and a fashionista. Not to mention, she's French. Make me beautiful and able to speak french fluently? Yes, please!

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover