Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Whatevs.

I have been in such a blogging funk lately. During the day randomly I"ll think "hm, I should blog about that" but when I get down to it I just...don't feel like it.
Today me and the family went to a Mexican restaurant we'd never been to before. It was ok, but Speedy's is better. We played the "Is it a Guy or a Girl?" game. That's always fun. Everyone else said they were "almost positive" it was a guy. But I'm sticking to my guns and going with girl. Guys just don't laugh like that.
I don't even know what day of the photo challenge I'm on. Whatev.
Photo Challenge Day ???:
Something I wish I was better at.

Gymnastics. Or dancing. Or anything involving balance and coordination. I have none of either. I can't even do a cartwheel. What of it? Wanna fight about it? There's one thing I'm good at. Punching faces. You're up.
This post took a wrong turn somewhere. I'm finishing my nutty buddy bar and going to sleep.
Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. lmfao..."What of it? Wanna fight about it? There's one thing I'm good at. Punching faces. You're up."...this is SO freaking hilarious! All I can imagine is a petite little chick getting ready to go fist to cuffs, haha.

    Also, I cant do a cartwheel worth sh*t either so you're not alone in wanting better balance & coordination :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover