Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Screw Chili's

Dear friends, I HAD planned to do the next day of my photo challenge (a picture of your day) Sunday, because I had a GREAT day Sunday. Chris and I went to the zoo in the perfect weather and had fun. We decided to eat at Chili's after that. Sunday might around 9 was not so fun. I got food poisoning from some undercooked chicken crispers (just saying that makes me want to barf). I vomited and had other nasty bodily functions (you can guess. moving on...) from about 11 til 5 in the morning. My mom said ( I don't remember much) that I fainted three times. My dad had to carry me to the truck to take me to the ER because I couldn't even walk. I remember at one point thinking I was dying and I had hoped that when I did die, that it would be faster. I have never been so sick in my entire life. Yesterday I got out of the bed twice for a total of maybe 2 minutes. It feels like Monday didn't even happen since I slept through nearly all of it. Today I've been drinking sprite like it's going out of style and finally got the strength up to get a bath tonight. My mother called Chili's yesterday and a manager should be getting back to me by tomrorow. Should be interesting.
So here's a few picture of my GREAT day Sunday:








Don't eat at Chili's.
Bad things happen to good people.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Hope you are getting better after the Chili's ordeal..and to think..the chicken crispers are what I almost ALWAYS order!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover