Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"to care for him, who shall have borne the battle"

It took me days to come up with something for this. After thinking about it, one thing stuck in my mind.
Photo Challenge Day 20...ish:
A picture of something I wish I could change.


The VA healthcare system is a joke. A big friggin joke. We build them up, send them off to war, and when they come back with PTSD we pump them with just enough meds to make sure they don't off themselves on our watch.
I wish I could change the VA healthcare system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover