Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gym Rat

Hey yall! I went to the gym again today! I know that probably doesn't seem very exciting, but I'm usually so lazy! I've found that it helps me sleep really well and I just feel better after a workout. I might even try spin class or zumba next week! Zumba scares the crap out of me. I'm not sure if I'm coordinated enough for that.
Tomorrow is Friday and even though this week flew by it still wasn't fast enough. The work days draaaaged on.

I'm having so much fun with this project!
List #6:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover