Sunday, March 6, 2011

"I'll always be your girl"

I'm watching Forest Gump for the millionth time. I'll be crying by the end though. It's inevitable. Don't know if I ever mentioned it but I walked down the aisle to the theme from this movie. <3


Photo Challenge Day 27:
A picture of me and family member.
My daddy. My first word was Dada and I've loved him since I was a baby. My mom always says a girl may love her mother but there's something special about her daddy.
Even as a tot, I was charming.

Dancing to "Sweet Home Alabama" at my wedding reception. Nothing else would do!

2 comments:

  1. sweet home alabama? you are a Soutjern girl lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally spelled that wrong *Southern*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover