Monday, March 7, 2011

"Its a twister! It's a twister!"

I'm home after working a half day. My stomach is completely upside down. Maybe I'll just eat saltine crackers from here on out.
I found this new 30 day challenge that I find MUCH more interesting. 30 Day of Lists. So I'm going to try my best to do the current challenge every day just to get rid of it.

Photo Challenge Day 28:
A photo of something I'm afraid of.
Storms. Tornadoes in particular. Here in "Dixie Alley" it seems like they can fall out of any storm no matter what time of year it is. With hurricanes you have time to prepare. With tornadoes, you might have 15 minutes. Almost 11 years ago (doesn't seem like it) we had a bad one a few miles away. An F5 that killed 36 people. I'm terrified of them but fascinated by them. Me and my dad and sister watched Storm Chasers and can't wait to see their IMax movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover