Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Miss you.

After only a couple months, I have another new position at work. I am now the "personalization entry coordinator". It's a newly created posittion so I get to forge a path!...so to speak.

Photo Challenge Day 29:
A photo of my someone I miss.
My best friend, Jamie. I can't believe it's been a whole year since we saw each other! We met on my first day at the most awful job either us have probably ever had. I knew she was a friend when she bought me Twilight themed conversation heart candy. =) I knew she was a BEST friend when I trusted her with all my secrets.
We don't have that many pictures together, but these gems are from Halloween 09 at a hole-in-the-wall karaoke bar in Jacksonville, NC where our husbands were stationed.
We played the old "mummify your friend" game.

We lost...

...Bad. When all else fails, stuff as much toilet paper in your mouth as you can before the time runs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover