Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"We Are of Peace..."

Is anyone else a "V" fan? Is anyone else as excited as I am about the season finale next week?! I want Morena Baccarin's face. It's so perfect!


I bought a plane ticket today to DC for Marissa's wedding! I can't wait. It's been a while since I was on a plane though. Does anyone have any tips for how to travel with my floor length bridesmaids dress??
The weather has been crappy today and it's supposed to stay crappy for two more days. Wonderful. It's thundering tonight so that means I'll be sleeping with a flashlight.
If the weather clears up we're going car shopping this weekend! I haven't had a new car since...my first car! Ha!
Photo Challenge Day 29:
A photo that makes me smile.
I adore this picture! Look how small my babies were. And the cute little way their heads are tilted. I just can't figure out why they're staring at Chris' butt.

1 comment:

  1. I love DC! we are supposed to go again this Spring, my husband has never been:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover