Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday

I haven't done one of these in forever!
Answer the questions and link up with Leigh!



{one} what color is your kitchen?
Blue.

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
Nope.

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
PEN. I don't like pencils save for the first few minutes you use them when the point is really sharp.

{four} can you use chopsticks?
Kind of!

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. I always think I'll enjoy a bubble bath, but I get bored just sitting there.

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
1000 Island for salad and ranch for everything else.

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
Negative.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Topical Vitamin E. Long story.

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy please.

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
I value my life.

2 comments:

  1. 1000 islands dressing was invented where I live .. or by someone who visited... or something like that lol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover