Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm doing yoga at the gym tonight....by myself. I've never done it before and I'm nervous. Do you wear shoes when you do yoga?
Today has been a crap day and I just need something to relax me. So I figure yoga and then coming home and reading the Life and Style I got in the mail yesterday and then going to bed early. Now if I just wasn't so cheap I'd get my nails done or something ridiculous.


Link up with Leigh Ashley to play along!




{one} what was your first job?
I worked at a mall kiosk for a modeling agency. Crap job.


{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Yes! The biggest being Steve-o a few weeks ago.


{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
Hm...I think it was in Myrtle Beach.


{four} what was the last picture you took?
At the zoo with Chris.


{five} burnt food: yes or no?
What? no.


{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Put it in my change jug of course!


{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope. And no I didn't just try it.


{eight} do you scrapbook?
I used to. it's been a couple of years.


{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Nope. Never have anyway.


{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Either or. I like taking pictures but I don't mind it being taken either.

3 comments:

  1. I love yoga! I always feel like a new person the next morning. PS: skip the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been miniture golfing in years...maybe that should be the hubs & my date night thing this week?

    I prefer being behind the camera, I dont think Im very photogenic haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun Q&A!
    tongue to nose...I can't do it either!
    (just tried it just now! LOL)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover