Monday, March 28, 2011

When you wish upon a star...

I drove my car to work today! I'm loving Rosie! I PROMISE I'll post pics. It's just been really crappy weather since Saturday. It hailed last night and I didn't even hear it. Had I known I would have gladly thrown myself over Rosie and shielded her with my own fragile body (I got a good giggle out of that mental image).


I did spin class today for the first time. NEVER AGAIN. It was fun for the first 10 minutes. It was all downhill from there. I felt like such a wuss. There were women twice my age who were right there with the instructor and I was DYING in the corner. The only good thing about that class was the music. All techno! They played Sandstorm to start off. One of my faves. There was even a Braveheart mix thrown in there. AMAZING.


List #10

In case it's unreadable:

My Wishlist

-to one day be a foster "parent" for rescued cats.

-a few kids of the human variety

-a white picket fence

-the war to be over and all the troops to come home safely

-this painting (above) somewhere in my house

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover