Saturday, April 23, 2011

Catching Up

I'm behind like whoa. I've had frequent headaches this week along with dizziness. Went to a ENT yesterday and got a new round of medicine to try. Hopefully this gets rid of it. I wish this was something where they could say "this is what you have and this will nip it in the bud". But I guess that's not the case. We'll see what happens.


Tomorrow is Easter and I'm very excited. First Easter home since 2008, right before Chris came home from the 2nd deployment. There's church, Easter baskets, lunch with the whole family, and an egg hunt for the kiddies. Last year we went to Myrtle Beach for the day. It's hard to believe that was a year ago. Two days from now and it will be a year since we moved back home. Crazy. We got some wonderful news yesterday about Chris' Marine Corps disability. It's a huge weight off of our shoulders. There's nothing stopping us now from buying a house! Thank you, Jesus!


I've gotten so behind on my lists, here's two! Lists 22 and 23:


1 comment:

  1. Jersey Shore and twilight are two of my guilty pleasures too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover