Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Heaven is for Real"

If you want a good read go check this out. This little boy has a pretty incredible story. I was CRYING last night reading it. I got through half the book in one night and plan on finishing it tonight. I'm usually a skeptic but I absolutely believe that children can see and experience things that we, as adults, cannot. The part that got me most was about Jesus' "markers".

List 17

Hard words to spell:

"Definitely" gets me every time. One word I will NOT misspell is "solve". I lost my 4th grade spelling bee to that stupid word. I left off the "e". I was crushed. Won't make that mistake again. Other than that, I'm actually a pretty good speller!

(Now watch there be an obvious spelling error in here that I didn't catch.)

1 comment:

  1. I read this book a few weeks ago. Awesome! Especially when the dad shows the boy a picture of Jesus that had been drawn by a little girl who had visited heaven. The little boy just stood there with his mouth agape and said, "That's Him!"

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover