Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Productive Day

Today has been a great day to myself mostly. I had the house to myself (that rarely happens). I got showered and dressed and did laundry (which I rarely do). Not only that, but I cleaned out my closet of shirts and shoes that I don't wear anymore and cleaned and sanitized the kids litter box. I let the box soak in bleach and Gus looked very confused when I sat down a shoe box with litter in it. His face was like "is this a joke? April Fool's was yesterday, mom."


Tonight me and the husband finally watched Black Swan. I'm still not sure what I just saw. I can definitely see why Natalie won Best Actress though.


Tomorrow we're going to the Tornado Alley Imax we've (me, Daddy and Kaylen) been dying to see!


List 15:

Is it sad that I thought to get them a brush before food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover