Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nightmare

I just knew that was it. That was going to be it. My house was about to fall apart with all of my nearest and dearest in the storm shelter with me. My worst nightmare, one I've had since I was a child, was about to become reality. The tornado was baring down on us and we were sitting ducks with nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. By what I believe to be nothing short of divine intervention, it lifted just in time to pass by and leave my home unscathed.


I don't remember much of when it passed. I was too busy losing my ever loving mind. But this happened yesterday late afternoon. Over 200 are confirmed dead in Alabama today. Two towns on either side of mine are reduced to nothing. It's completely surreal on facebook with people asking "have you seen this person? have you heard anything from that person". I can't really collect my thoughts enough to describe what it's like.


Please send your prayers to Alabama today.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are ok..prayers going up for all those who were involved in the storms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your ok - I can't imagine having to go through that

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover