Monday, May 30, 2011

Atlanta Weekend

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying Memorial Day! Me and the husband got back yesterday from the best weekend trip ever! We took of work early Friday and went to Hotlanta. They call it that for a reason. It was blistering. We were go go go all weekend long and I'm exhausted today but we had the best time!



Friday night after getting into our room we went to Medieval Times. It was amazing! They put on a great show and stay in character the entire evening.







Me being knighted by the King himself! I know I looked like a dork up there grinning from ear to ear.




The Chancellor calling everyone to dinner:



The arena:


All the knights. (Ours in black and white.)





Me and my new boyfriend! He threw me a flower during the show! And I know I blushed like a little girl. I think every picture Chris has ever taken of me has been blurry.


Chris with the Chancellor. Such a funny guy!




Saturday at Downtown Underground Atlanta:






A Syrian protest outside the CNN building:



His shirt says "Turn to Jesus or burn in Hell." Very effective...



Saturday evening at Turner Field to watch the Braves!



View from our seats:



Wearing our new jerseys and looking like we're about to melt in the heat:





"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends". John 15:13. Remember the fallen and those that still serve! Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!

    We have a Medieval Times here in O.C. & we try to go at least every 2 years. We love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover