Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blog Neglect

I've completely neglected this blog the past few weeks. I have something good to blog about though: Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides.




We saw it yesterday after a late lunch. Amazing. So much fun to watch. It doesn't really reference the first three so you don't have to have an all day Pirates marathon to know what's going on. Penelope Cruz is amazing to watch (and listen to) as Angelica, Black Beard's daughter. Black Beard himself is a great addition to the cast. Barbosa is still my favorite though.


My absolute favorite part was the Mermaid scene. OMG. I was mesmerized. Mermaids have come a long way from this:



Now I can't decide if I'd rather be a vampire...or a mermaid. I don't like water so that might be a problem. But then again, if I can breathe while submerged and have teeth like a vampire anyway AND be hot?...best of both worlds.


[Edit- Public Service Announcement: If you have brats, don't let them wear LIGHT UP SHOES that throw strobe lights all over the dark theater every time they move their brat feet and then let them RUN AROUND THE THEATER chattering with other brats.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover