Monday, May 2, 2011

Gotta get it out...

I've got so much running through my mind:

-The storms. I can't convey to you how close the actual tornado got. We've never been that close. I just knew that that was it. We weren't getting out of this one. I thought that even if we survived, our house would be destroyed and we'd be buried in the rubble. That's the story of so many families close by. There's still a couple hundred people missing. I don't know why we're here and our house was untouched but you better believe I went to church Sunday and praised God for life. They said it was officially a high EF-4. I kept telling Kaylen the next day while we were watching coverage of the destruction, "I don't know how we made it out of this one." One thing I love about living here, is that we take care of each other. We're Alabamians and we'll make it through this.

-Osama. Praise God for one less evil in the world. I'm glad he's dead and wasn't captured. It would be an indignity to the families of the 9/11 victims and the rest of America to have to sit and watch a Bin Laden trial. Last night I felt like shooting fireworks and dancing in the street. I didn't think it would ever happen. Ten years in the making and justice is served. He's fish food now. It makes me so proud that the Intel community (which my husband was a part of) got enough information to pull this off. And I'm pleasantly surprised with President Obama for making the call. USA!! USA!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your post..still unbelieveable to see and hear about the tornadoes that hit the south.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover