Thursday, June 30, 2011

Letters to Me {Part 5}



Alyssa,

I really appreciate all the work you've been putting in for me.

Now just kick it into high gear, go to the gym more than twice a week

and lay off the chocolate milk and we're good to go!

Love,

Your Bikini.

PS.

A tan wouldn't hurt either.




♥♥♥



You prick,

What the *&@^?!?!?!

Why in the #^&@ would you even ATTEMPT more

than one abs class in a week?!?! Remember this morning when you couldn't

even get out of the bed?!?! What the &#@ did you think going to abs class

again would help?!?!

^#%@ you!!

-Your abs.



♥♥♥



Alyssa,

Every second of every hour of every day I'm getting closer.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

-Love,

Your 24th birthday.



♥♥♥



Dear Alyssa,

I'm waiting for you! And I'm perfect! I'm the right color, in the right location and at the right price! I have four bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and a two car garage. Not to mention a storm room! (Because we know those come in handy!) I have a spacious master bedroom with a HUGE walk-in closet with racks for all of your shoes! A come with a big fenced-in back yard for that dog you want and a front porch that will look so nice decorated for Christmas. Your master bath has Jack and Jill sinks and that garden tub you've always wanted! I saved the best for last: a fireplace right in the living room! I knew you'd love it. Can't wait to be your home!

Waiting patiently!

-Your first house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover