Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lunch Break Brooding

I want to go on vacation so bad!! We have a vacay planned for just the two of us the last week of July. We're staying at this huge awesome resort in Panama City. They have 11 pools, a golf course, a spa and best of all their own Starbucks. All I can think about is vacation with Chris. I picture us sitting in beach chairs, me wearing a floppy straw hat, both drinking Coronas (ok, maybe I'm drinking a Bahama Mama) and letting the surf hit our feet. Vacation consumes my thoughts! We had such a blast just for the short weekend we were in Atlanta. My mind nearly explodes thinking how much fun we'll have for a whole week! I don't wanna wait six more weeks! I wanna go NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover