Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cat got your tongue?

I'd like to point out that I have nothing interesting to say right now except (once again) that I'm stupid happy about vacation. We leave Monday!
For real though, I feel like I'm in a mental slump. I don't knot what to blog about. I can't decide what I feel like reading. I don't know what to eat at supper time. Maybe this vacation will give me a boost.
Ooh! Here's something. I told you I'd become obsessed with Sons of Anarchy. Well we finished Season 2 and didn't realize that the 3rd season hasn't even been released yet. Bummer. But thanks to Netflix we've found another show to throw ourselves into til August 31st: Rescue Me. Dennis Leary is a NYC firefighter dealing with the stresses of a post 9/11 life. And oh yeah, he sees the occasional dead person. Awesome. This show is a tad more relatable for me. My dad is in fact a firefighter and NOT a gun-running biker. If you've watched an episode you know the cool music at the beginning. Every time it comes on I picture the firefighters I know and what if we had a TV show. It could happen.
Here's a picture of my dad (in the sunglasses) during rescue efforts after the April 27th tornadoes:

1 comment:

  1. Sons of Anarchy is one of my favorite shows! Sucks that you're not able to continue watching the next season. I'm sure they'll do a bit of a recap during the newest season premiere :)

    Also, Firefighters are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover