Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm back!

Hello, all!
We got back yesterday from vacay. Sooo did not want to leave. We had a great time and didn't come back broke! That's always good. The resort was amazing. Everything I'd hoped it would be. We played four rounds of putt-putt (we are such tourists) and Chris beat me every time. We did the human maze. Screw that. Took me 32 minutes to find my way out, BAKING in the Florida sun the entire time. We hung out in the pool with our Pineapple Willy's souvenir cups just talking. It's always hard coming back from vacation, especially when you've looked forward to it for so long. I feel like I was yacking about it for months and now it's over! But it was so worth the wait. Chris reminded me yesterday while I was pouting on the way home that we still have a lot to look forward to. We're buckling down and getting a house in (hopefully) the next month. And the next vacation...Disneyworld in March!! OMG!! I haven't been since I was 18 for my graduation gift from my parents. Now we're going for Kaylen's! So begins a new countdown!
(A really nice random lady on the beach took this. It's hard to get good pictures when it's just the two of you!)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had fun & that you're back. That's a really cute photo of you both.

    We have to ask random people to take pictures of us too or else we wind up with those face only pictures, haha.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover