Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Best Birthday Party Ever

I HAD to post pictures from a very special birthday party we went to this past weekend. Our very good friend's baby, Tristan turned 1! It's hard to believe a year ago I was posting about his birth. I've decided that Tracie (the mommy) is planning my baby shower and all of the kid's parties after that. Check it out! She thought of everything and there were sock monkeys galore! Check out that cake!
It was the perfect day for a party. This is Tristan and his adorable cousin Mary Taylor in the bouncy house. Yes, there were TWO bouncy houses.

1 comment:

  1. Wowza...she went all out! And boy did she do a great job. I wish I could plan parties that nice. Sadly, my crappy parties consist of various colored balloons & a Sams Club cake lol.

    I'd let her plan all my parties to ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover