Monday, September 26, 2011

First time for everything!

Yall, I did something last night with Kaylen that I've never done before: I went rolling! (Or as some of my friends up north call it "TP'ing".) I was never allowed to in high school and this week is homecoming week. It's Kaylen's senior year (she gets away with everything) so I figured it was now or never! I wore black yoga pants, a "senior 2012" tshirt, black vans I've had since I was 16, and a dark beanie....to try and hide my 23 year old self. It totally worked! We went with about 20 other kids. Aside from the few that knew me anyway, they couldn't figure out who I was. And I DEFINITELY don't think they guessed I was 23. I did everything I could to look younger JUST in case we got pulled over. I kept my hair down so my tattoo wasn't visible and even took off my wedding ring. And of course, carried no ID.
It was such a rush!! I can totally see how a life of juvenile delinquency could be appealing. Who knew that throwing toilet paper in trees could be so much fun! When we were getting a house and I was tossing toilet paper rolls into the tallest trees and watching them fall, for just a minute I felt 17 again. Priceless!
Kaylen, thanks for letting your very square sister tag along.

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I did this once & you're right, it was a total rush! Glad you got to have a bit of juvenile delinquency fun ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover