Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Four Eyes

love how celebs are doing this whole nerd glasses trend. I bet they're not even prescription. I was way ahead of the trend. Try 20 years. I got glasses when I was 4. Multi-colored metal frames that took up half of my face. TRUE nerd glasses. Glad everyone finally caught on.
Hilary needs to button another button. I was slightly irritated in the last Life and Style where she gushed that HER first year of marriage was a piece of cake and she doesn't get why everyone says it's so hard. I'm not saying money buys marital happiness, but I bet having millions laying around doesn't hurt.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, yeah I've been rocking the nerd specks since I was like 8yrs old. Damn hipster copy-cats!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover