Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pretty Women

Happy Tuesday, all! Three more days til the freakin weekend! Today at work a coworker told me I remind her of Cheryl Tiegs and that my face belongs in Good Housekeeping or Ladies Home Journal Magazine. I had never heard of Cheryl Tiegs so I had to google her. I must say I was quite flattered when I came across this picture:
It's almost Awards Season! This makes me so happy. I think I look forward to what all the women are wearing more than seeing who actually wins. That got me to thinking about the dresses that have been my faves. These were some of them:

I think if I was a celebrity, one-color muted tones (save for the fire engine red my girl, Kate is wearing) would be my thing.

1 comment:

  1. Omg you really do look a lot like Cheryl Tiegs! Especially in the photo of you on the left side bar, haha. Man, I wish I looked like a gorgeous celeb :/

    I can't wait for the awards shows to be on again. However, I'm not really looking forward to Eddie Murphy hosting the Oscars.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover